San Angelo Wedding Video
June 24, 2010
Moving into the San Angelo Wedding Video Market
Over the past few years we have become one of the top videographers in the South Texas area. We have had a lot of fun and met a lot of amazing people here. In an attempt to broaden our customer base we are looking to expand our service area. Don’t worry we are still going to be shooting wedding video in Corpus Christi for many years to come. Being that Kendra’s parents live in San Angelo, Texas, we thought it would be good to start servicing the western area of Texas. San Angelo is a fun town, and a hub for part of west Texas. The town has some amazing facilities and beautiful ranches near by.
Here is a list of some of our top choices for wedding venues:
- Cain’s Cove -Cain’s Cove is San Angelo’s only outdoor venue with a Banquet Hall located on the same property for your convenience.
- San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts – Our dramatic building can offer a one of a kind venue for your wedding or ceremony. The San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts is one of the most unique wedding spot in San Angelo, Texas, and the rural communities of the Concho Valley.
- Bentwood Country Club – Whether it is simply elegant, or elegantly simple, every wedding at Bentwood Country Club reflects the care and attention it deserves.
- San Angelo Country Club – From weddings, banquets, reunions, bridge or pool parties to corporate and other business events, our professionally trained staff is able to customize menus, work on a specific set up, assist with decorations or any other requirements our clients may have.
- ASU LeGrand Center – On the campus of Angelo State University this is home to the alumni association. Both indoor and outdoor facilities are available at the LeGrand Center.
- The City of San Angelo – There are a number of wedding and banquet facilities available from the city of San Angelo.
- McNease Convention Center – The large meeting room is capable of being divided into three equal spaces and hosts a wide variety of events, including conventions, trade shows, luncheons, speeches, dinner dances, wedding receptions and quinceaneras.
- San Angelo City Auditorium – Opened in 1928. Wedding reservations may be booked up to one year in advance.
- El Paseo de Santa Angela – The Paseo is home to Cinco de Mayo and Dies y Seis celebrations, the Texas Wine and Food Festival, wedding receptions, family reunions, birthday parties, free concerts and dances.
- Pecan Creek Pavilion – The pavilion is an enclosed, climate-controlled facility that sits on the banks of Lake Nasworthy at 8455 Country Club Road.
- Angelo Civic Theater – We rent out our facilities for parties, special events, seminars, etc.
- The Venue – Make The Venue your trusted choice for banquets, weddings, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16’s, reunions, anniversaries and corporate outings. With our services, your guests will know you have selected The Venue “of choice”…
- Ft Concho Historical Landmark -Several of the buildings at the fort are available to rent for weddings, receptions, dinners, or parties.
So that is a list of some of the many unique wedding and reception venues in the area. Below is a sample video we shot in San Antonio, Texas. We shot this at the University of the Incarnate Word. This couple was a blast to work with and we had a lot of fun shooting their wedding video.
Wedding Highlight Video Clip – San Antonio, Texas
If you have any questions or comments on wedding video please give us a call or email. We would love to hear from you.
Owner – Videographer – Editor
Big Box Pro Wedding Video